Professional Credentials are critical to your business success
One of our core products is professional certification programs for those who provide collateral recovery services. These unique educational products help to manage the “inherent” risks associated with the self-help repossession process.
Our training and certification programs are nationally recognized by the collateral recovery industry, the lending industry and insurance carriers as invaluable “tools” in managing the risks and reducing the liability associated with the self-help repossession process.
We offer the following, nationally recognized on-line programs.
The Certified Asset Recovery Specialist® National Certification Program was developed by RISC Educational Systems, Inc. RISC Educational Systems is a (Florida) licensed training facility created to provide professional training curriculum for the collateral recovery(repossession) industry. The course consists of fourteen (14) sections, covering the Asset (Collateral) Recovery Industry, Skiptracing, Ethics and Communication, Defensive Driving and Tow Truck Operation and Insurance Coverage’s critical to these operations.
Upon satisfactory completion of the C.A.R.S. program and passing a final exam, the graduate will receive a Certificate of Completion from RISC Educational Systems.
Each graduate of the Certified Asset Recovery Specialist® National Certification Program will have their name and date of certification listed on the RISC website at no additional charge for one year. To maintain the individual listing on the RISC website you must complete one CE (Continue Education) course annually. Also available to graduates of the program who own their collateral recovery agency is the use of our trademarked logo and the designation of Certified Asset Recovery Specialist (C.A.R.S.), on their letterhead.
Continuing Education is a program of study that reviews and reinforces the original certification curriculum, expands upon that curriculum and includes new aspects and legal rulings relative to the profession of study.
As a Certified Professional in order to continue your efforts in of managing risks and to further enhance your knowledge, one must commit to Continuing Education courses. In any professional industry, this is paramount to maintain your credentials as a Certified Professional.
Recovery Industry Services Company (RISC) has available currently 10 Continuing Education (CE) courses to help you maintain your credentials as a Certified Professional.
Each participant of the Certified Asset Recovery Specialist® Plus CE National Certification Program (C.A.R.S. Plus CE) will have their name and date of certification listed on the RISC website at no additional charge for one year. Each CE course also meets the qualification of lender/clients annual mandates.
To maintain your individual listing on the RISC website you must complete one Continuing Education course annually.
With your $99.00 purchase you will have access online to one complete C.A.R.S. Continuing Education program for 30 days, both PDF and online versions of the program, an exam, and a certificate of completion available once the course has been passed.
The CCRA is designed specifically for recovery agents who provide collateral recovery services to the commercial lending industry. The recovery of commercial assets requires the recovery agent to be trained and prepared for circumstances that are very different from standard automobile and other consumer loan repossessions. The CCRA National Certification Program addresses all those differences including the following:
- Understanding that the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) does not address commercial repossession practices.
- Understanding the various federal and state laws that affect the commercial asset recovery process.
- Knowledge of specific tools, supplies and equipment needed in the recovery agent’s work truck so that the recovery agent arriving at the scene of the defaulted commercial collateral is properly equipped to complete the recovery.
- Understanding the critical importance of a brief pre-recovery inspection when removing the asset from the customer’s property could save the CCRA and/or client thousands of dollars in unnecessary expenses.
- Understanding what will be involved, the time that may be consumed, and the tools necessary to affect the commercial asset will determine the fees charged to the client.
- Acceptance by commercial lenders who understand the importance of professional certification in managing the “inherent” risks associated with the self-help repossession process and in the event of Wrongful Repossession lawsuits.
Commercial assets are non-standard, defined as heavy duty trucks, construction equipment, golf carts, drill presses, various types of business equipment, farm equipment, exercise equipment, garbage containers, sewing machines, and much more.
The CCRA National Certification Program is the first program developed nationally for those who offer commercial asset recovery services and the numerous reviews by commercial lenders indicates the need for this unique program.
Thank you for your support. Be safe.