Protect your business with Traxxis GPS vehicle tracking and video monitoring Click here
Boost compliance and mitigate risk with Traxxis GPS solutions. Click here
Save on vehicle camera technology through the Traxxis GPS – RISC partnership. Click here
Save now on Traxxis GPS camera technology with our March promotion. Enter RISC 2019 at check out! Click here
CE Course 12 – Federal Law for Self-Help Repossession<br>The Certified Asset Recovery Specialist® (CARS), National Certification Program is currently being used in all 50 states and Canada.
It has been extensively reviewed and endorsed by industry professionals, insurance carriers, lending institutions and lawyers as the standard for professional certification of competency and it has proven to be most effective in meeting the educational needs of the profession.
To continue our efforts of managing risks and to further enhance our image, we must provide a curriculum of Continuing Education relative to all aspects of our profession in order to maintain our credentials as Certified Professionals. Therefore the following topics will be covered in this Continuing Education Course:
- CFPB Service Provider Bulletin
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Sections Applicable to Collateral Recovery Process
- Unfair, Deceptive and Abusive Practices (UDAAPS)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Right to Financial Privacy Act (RFPA)
- Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Telephone Records & Privacy Protection Act (TRPPA)
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) Sections 9-609 to 9-628
All sales are final. NO REFUNDS.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED UNDER NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT LAW. NO PART OF THIS PUBLICATION MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED IN A RETRIEVAL SYSTEM, OR TRANSMITTED, IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS, ELECTRONIC, MECHANICAL, PHOTOCOPYING, RECORDING, OR OTHERWISE, WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF RISC EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS, INC.
FEDERAL LAW PROVIDES SEVERE CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES FOR THE UNAUTHORIZED PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION OR EXHIBITION OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS; TITLE 17 U.S. CODE: SECTION 501 AND 506.