Continuing Education Course 7 - Field Recovery Procedures
CE Course 7 - Field Recovery Procedures<br>Installment Loan Contracts and Security Agreements, Security Agreements, Consumers Rights to Cure Notice, Skills of a Professional Collateral Recovery Specialist, Defensive Driving, and more….
The Certified Asset Recovery Specialist (C.A.R.S.), National Certification Program is currently being used in all 50 states and Canada. It has been extensively reviewed and endorsed by industry professionals, insurance carriers, lending institutions and lawyers as the standard for professional certification of competency and it has proven to be most effective in meeting the educational needs of the profession.
To continue our efforts of managing risks and to further enhance our image, we must provide a curriculum of Continuing Education relative to all aspects of our profession in order to maintain our credentials as Certified Professionals. Therefore the following topics will be covered in this Continuing Education Course:
- Installment Loan Contracts and Security Agreements
- Security Agreements
- Consumers Right to Cure Notice
- Skills of the Professional Collateral Recovery Specialist
- Receiving Assignments
- Preparing Assignments for Field Agents
- Recovering Collateral from Military Installations
- Recovering Collateral from Indian Reservations
- Procedure for Return of Personal Property
- Redemption of Collateral
- Sale of Recovered Property
- DEFENSIVE DRIVING
- Maintaining Your Equipment
- Defensive Driving Techniques
- Avoiding Head-On Collisions
- Passing Other Vehicles
- Following Other Vehicles
- Seat Belts
- Cellular Telephones
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED UNDER NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT LAW. NO PART OF THIS PUBLICATION MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED IN A RETRIEVAL SYSTEM, OR TRANSMITTED, IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS, ELECTRONIC, MECHANICAL, PHOTOCOPYING, RECORDING, OR OTHERWISE, WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF MATRIX EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS, INC.
FEDERAL LAW PROVIDES SEVERE CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES FOR THE UNAUTHORIZED PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION OR EXHIBITION OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS; TITLE 17 U.S. CODE: SECTION 501 AND 506.