The Certified Asset Recovery Specialist (C.A.R.S.), National Certification Program is currently being used in all 50 states and Canada. It has been extensively reviewed and endorsed by industry professionals, insurance carriers, lending institutions and lawyers as the standard for professional certification of competency and it has proven to be most effective in meeting the educational needs of the profession.
CARS CE 4 covers the “Recovery Process” which includes crucial topics that recovery agencies face on a daily basis. This course is designed to give agents the ability to communicate accurately with clients and provide the framework for agents to complete the wide range of work at the highest level of compliance.
** This course is created for the general U.S. collateral recovery industry and it is the responsibility of agencies to ensure this is applicable to their local city/state laws. This is the 2020 version for CARS CE 4.
- Installment Loan Contracts and Security Agreements
- Security Agreements
- Consumers Right to Cure Notice
- Skills of the Professional Collateral Recovery Specialist
- Receiving Assignments
- Preparing Assignments for Field Agents
- Recovering Collateral from Military Installations
- Recovering Collateral from Indian Reservations
- Procedure for Return of Personal Property
- Redemption of Collateral
- Sale of Recovered Property
- DEFENSIVE DRIVING
- Maintaining Your Equipment
- Defensive Driving Techniques
- Avoiding Head-On Collisions
- Passing Other Vehicles
- Following Other Vehicles
- Seat Belts
- Cellular Telephones
All sales are final. NO REFUNDS.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED UNDER NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT LAW. NO PART OF THIS PUBLICATION MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED IN A RETRIEVAL SYSTEM, OR TRANSMITTED, IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS, ELECTRONIC, MECHANICAL, PHOTOCOPYING, RECORDING, OR OTHERWISE, WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF MATRIX EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS, INC.
FEDERAL LAW PROVIDES SEVERE CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES FOR THE UNAUTHORIZED PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION OR EXHIBITION OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS; TITLE 17 U.S. CODE: SECTION 501 AND 506.