The CARS FC certification program was created for financial clients including national forwarding companies and lending institutions to gain a comprehensive understanding of the state and federal laws that apply to self-help repossession. In collaboration with top lenders and Hudson Cook LLP, RISC developed the certification curriculum specific to financial clients who are not performing the actual repossession but still handling sensitive customer information that leads to asset recovery. The course takes the participant through all aspects of the repossession transaction from federal and state laws and regulations to crimes and best practices.
The course includes:
How it works:
- The course is administered on the RISC Education Platform online.
- The course takes an average of 8-12 hours to complete and can be done at any time of day.
- Students will study the course manual then take a 25 question exam.
- Once the exam is started, the student will have 2 hours to complete. A grade of 70% or higher is required to pass.
- Students will have 30 days from purchase to complete the course.
- A digital badge and certificate will be awarded to everyone that passes the exam.
All sales are final. NO REFUNDS.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED UNDER NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT LAW. NO PART OF THIS PUBLICATION MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED IN A RETRIEVAL SYSTEM, OR TRANSMITTED, IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS, ELECTRONIC, MECHANICAL, PHOTOCOPYING, RECORDING, OR OTHERWISE, WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF MATRIX EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS, INC.
FEDERAL LAW PROVIDES SEVERE CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES FOR THE UNAUTHORIZED PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION OR EXHIBITION OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS; TITLE 17 U.S. CODE: SECTION 501 AND 506.